TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things that Make my Heart Dance

I was thinking today of some things that make my heart dance...here are some of them.
  • My amazing husband and best friend!
  • The laughter of my three sons.
  • Hearing old stories from my grandmas, grandpas, and elders.
  • Thinking about the Lord, my Savior, who rescued, redeemed, and restored my soul!
  • Heart-to-heart talks with friends and family members.
  • Witnessing God work in my life and the lives of others.
  • Watching children "get it"--the light bulb of understanding goes on!
  • Nature hikes with my husband and children.
  • Little by little, inch by inch, step by step...Baby steps.
  • Hugs and kisses; REFILLS of hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment