TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just a Quick note of Today's Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for Bebe--my mother-in-love--who took her grandsons to the movies this afternoon.  My boys worked hard towards earning this reward (i.e., finishing all schoolwork WELL before 12noon today).  This collision of timing also afforded their mother an afternoon at the beauty shop to do something about those roots and out-of-shape hair!

My little girl joined her mama at the salon today.  She entertained herself in the stroller with toys, snacked on Cheerios, grapes, and peas and brown rice, and took a nap in her port-a-crib.

My sweet MIL fed the boys dinner...so I was able to use LEFTOVERS for Daddy and me tonight.  It is amazing how beautiful a meal that can be created right out of the fridge with a few new additions!  Our reheated Green Chile Casserole topped w/ sour cream and salsa paired nicely with a fresh spinach salad (topped w/ orange segments, cranberry goat cheese, avocados, and red bell pepper).

Goodnight!  I'm off to spend some time with my man!

P.S. Yeah!  I thought I had lost this post a few weeks ago but found it saved as a draft!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment