TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yes, We Were out of Town but Didn't Vacation from the Laundry



Yes, we were out of town for Christmas but we didn't vacation from the laundry. My MIL, Gram, SILs, and I kept the washer/dryer running around the clock! We figured out we need more room to hang delicates so next year we hope to post drying racks in the garage or have my FIL hang a clothesline in there for us! I will say that despite the laundry non-vacation on our vacation, it was nice to unpack clean clothes and not to have to pack two weeks worth of toddler underwear--especially at $20.00 a bag--we'd have brought a 6th! :)

Here are a few pics of Rachel and the kiddos "helping" with the laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment