TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Saturday, July 10, 2010

Latest Lee Cochran Family Photos and Calendar Pages

Copy and pasted from Facebook: Life is flying by. Have been spending my "spare" time writing as my major focus for July. All this in prep for a conference. Needed a deviation from writing, though. AMC, you inspired me to get back on my scrapbooking per our discussion yesterday at swim lessons. Now back to my primary focus for this month...but after ...I get some sleep! Hope the fam sleeps in this AM...

Check out this link to the latest Lee Cochran family photos if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment