TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Monday, October 25, 2010

It's About Time...

She Speaks 2010, hosted by Proverbs 31 Minstry
...For an Update! Today I thought I would share a brief "heads up" about the goings on with Today's Lady Virtue (TLV). First, I will take this opportunity to thank you for reading my posts. I also want you to know that I cherish each encouraging e-mail, honest question, and thoughtful comment that you share with me. My primary Love Language is Words of Affirmation--tied with Physical Affection. I suppose it shouldn't surprise you that I consider those "words" as "hugs from God." Thanks for my hugs!

Now, here's the ministry status of Today's Lady Virtue: 
1) Signed contract for author website 9/10/10
2) Approved artwork for TLV logo 10/23/10
3) Working on content for TLV website - will go live when complete (TBA)
4) TLV will be packaged as a trilogy (Website to reveal details)
5) Book 1 Completion Goal: End of Christmas Break or before baby #5 due
6) Open door for meeting with Women's Ministry @ Grace Covenant in November
7) Open door for a Coffee w/ older women to cast vision of TLV also in November
I cannot wait to tell you more about TLV...but will save the specifics for when we draw the curtain on Today's Lady Virtue! You will find out the 411 on my book. My posts will relate to the vision of TLV, "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood the Time-tested Way!" I hope to get my boys to show me how to upload videos to TLV site so I can offer brief teaching times on various issues. Eventually I plan to send out monthly E-newsletters for subscribers. I also plan to invite guest bloggers and post stories that others write-in.

Hint: My first post on the TLV website
will answer the burning question:
WHO IS TODAY's LADY VIRTUE?

 

7 comments:

  1. Shannon, I think this is truly amazing and I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement, Paige...a "hug from God" in my mind! The actual emergence of a book is exciting; however, the reality is that the Lord has been growing this work in me for many, many years. Seeds, bad choices, good decisions, utter humiliation, lots of time spent studying the Word, and lots and lots of waiting on the Lord encompass the lead-up to the book. But God...can take our messes and turn them into ministry. Love and blessings, Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo Shannon!
    I am so tickled for you! Looks like you have a great plan and many things in place. May our Glorious, Faithful LORD continue to bless ALL that HE has called you to!
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx, Jess, for your words of blessing and encouragement! Would you be my guest in the near future and post some jewels or tango steps? I will let you know more Re: timing when that puzzle is pieced together. I would also love to have you share about your children's book as we discussed previously. Love in Christ, Shannon ((HUGS)) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey way to go SMsm!!! I like the direction youre going and am impatiently waiting the release of your book and live site! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, now that is funny, Julie. Believe me, I can't wait to read this book either! LOL! It is more of a process than I can even begin to explain in this comment (Hint: I felt called to write in 2003, but began writing it May 2005...). I am thrilled you want to read Today's Lady Virtue and hope that it will be available before 2025, LOL! :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shannon,
    I would love to be included!
    Just let me know when and how.
    Sweet blessings to you and yours today~
    ((HUGS)) back-at-ya!

    ReplyDelete