TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Monday, January 24, 2011

Catch-up Monday: Some Updates for You from Today's Lady Virtue

Today is Monday, so in the spirit of what normally occurs in my household on this day...I thought I'd catch you up on a few things.

First, let's begin today remembering the one who has yours and my best interest in mind. Lord, we humbly ask you to show us each step you desire us to take today. Slow us down so we can listen to your voice and follow where you plan to lead us this day. In Jesus' name, Amen!

Second, I invite to to read today's blogpost over at The Spiritual Mom. I met Carla Williams at She Speaks, an outstanding Christian Women's Writing/Speaking/Women's Ministry conference, that I attendeed in August 2010. I hope you'll check our her website/blog and find her on Facebook. Carla's passion lies in guiding women to the nurturing heart of God plus she offers many practical ways to help families create a spiritual legacy. Carla is also one of five incredible bloggers that offer hope and godly counsel to women at Moms Together. Additionally, you may want to subscribe to Carla William's monthly E-zine.

Third, I want to share the Value Statements of Today's Lady Virtue with you. My website, Today's Lady Virtue, is still under construction. I look forward to sharing it and more related content with you when it's complete. Too many mixed messages bombard us and confuse our womanhood. Therefore, the heart of Today's Lady Virtue is to inspire hope and encourgement for "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood the Time-tested Way!" In Christ, YOU CAN become Today's Lady Virtue.

V.I.R.T.U.E.

* Voyage to Virtuous womanhood with like-minded Sisters-in-Christ (Community).

* Inherit your new identity in Christ (Identity).

* Realize God's restoration and rebuilding plan for your life (Growth).

* Truth–filter messages before applying them (Wisdom).

* Uncover your God-given uniqueness to use for Him (Gifts).

* Empower others through your transformed life (Influence).


Fourth, I want to re-share Today's Lady Virtue's logo and the symbolism behind the design.

Last, here are the backlinks to my Dire Disconnects posts. We'll wrap up this series soon.
Dire Disconnect: If I Only had More Wisdom
Dire Disconnect: I Need More Time for "All these Things!"
Dire Disconnects: Confess to Reconnect
Dire Disconnects: From Artificial to Authentic
Dire Disconnects: Bridge to Connection
When we Drop the Ball: Intro to Head to Heart Dire Disconnects

Reminder: Here's how to connect with Today's Lady Virtue now.
1) Become a blog follower of Today’s Lady Virtue.
2) Follow TLV via networked blogs.
3) Come visit my Facebook page: Today’s Lady Virtue
4) Follow my tweets on Twitter: Todaysladyvirtu
5) Share TLV with others! Please pass it on...share buttons @ bottom of blog posts.
6) Pray for me. Pray for the women who will read TLV. Pray for the needs left as comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment