TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's up with TLV?: MIA, Stubborn, and Learning Recurring Lessons

Dear Friends,


Howdy! I went MIA...hidden and undercover for a restful and much needed family trip to the beach!

((Mommy and Daddy + 3 “littles” + 1 dog) + (2 students x straight As)) - 1 complete school year = A fun, relaxing, and hard-earned trip to the beach with 7 people and 1 dog!

Good-bye, school year. Hey there, summer.
Bye-bye, beach. Hello, home.


My boys finished their homeschool year on Wednesday, May 25th. Boy was this year a difficult one for us, but God, in His goodness supplied me the strength to be more stubborn than my students. Even when they felt like quitting, the Lord enabled me to want to quit less, so we could finish well!

This is the verse I clung to when I wanted to quit. Praise the Lord for helping me hold on for my children’s sake!

“Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” James 1:4
I have a feeling the Lord will re-impress this concept of perseverance on me this summer…join me here on TLV next Monday, June 6th for a status update…

Before I sign off, let me take the opportunity to thank my lovely writer friends, Joyce Ashley, Barbara Winters, and Jessica Errico for their contributions to TLV the month of May. I appreciate the variety of perspectives you gals offered on Celebrating Mothers!

Until Monday…



No comments:

Post a Comment