TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Thursday, October 27, 2011

On pause--my bloggy words.

On pause--my bloggy words.
But Book 'n Website accept
Every donation of these.
So "God pockets of time" I seize
EXCEPT
when it's not the right time to write,
"Time!"
Your reminder--Thank you, Lord!

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven" (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

God in heaven, I praise You for Your higher-than way, Your perfect plan, Your impeccable timing, and seasons for everything! Grow my faith as I trust Your lead. I echo this prayer for the woman reading right now. How kind of You to give us a yoke, so light. In Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment