TLV Website: Now LIVE!

www.todaysladyvirtue.com

Skip over here to receive:

- Biblical and relevant blogposts for women of the 21st century

- Purpose, Perspective, Practical help

- My Poetry and Recipes

- Quarterly Newsletter and Resources--FREE!

- Connect and share stories with a virtuous community





Welcome Readers!

Welcome to my blog: Today's Lady Virtue. This site is for women--wives, mothers, singles, widows, family, friends, etc.! My heart is to share loving encouragement coupled with timeless truths from God's Word, the Bible, to enlighten, uplift, and empower women of today. At Today's Lady Virtue we're about "Reclaiming Virtuous Womanhood today the Time-tested Way!" Here you will find a variety of posts from poems, to "Put into Practice" principles, to pictures and more! I invite you to voyage with me on the quest to become Today's Lady Virtue.







Monday, August 13, 2012


Have you heard? Today's Lady Virtue website is live! Hop on over to TLV. Here's the link:


Here are some new opportunities:
  1. Read my blog.
  2. Subscribe to my Newsletter (Inaugural Issue entitled: Wait & See).
  3. Connect with me via my Let' Connect page.
  4. Learn more about my family and me.
  5. Check out my growing list of Resources in the following categories:
Newsletter subscribers will receive a special preview of my work in progress book. Be sure to opt-in. Then click on the link to see Chapter One. Friends who fill-in the contact form--if you share your Birthday and/or anniversary--on your special Birthday or anniversary, you'll receive a special e-gift from me.

Still reading past posts from my free Blogger blog? That's great! Find them in the Archives of my new www.todaysladyvirtue.com website.

If anything you read on TLV blesses, betters, or benefits you, share the wealth. Pssst, pass it on to your family and friends. Spread the noble hope and practical help Today's Lady Virtue offers you to other women you know. Let's bridge our sisterhood by sharing what's good and true: In Christ, you can "Reclaim your Virtuous Womanhood the Time-tested Way!"  

You're invited now. Come and see TLV: www.todaysladyvirtue.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment